PK (formerly ProKarma) is an experience engineering firm with more than 3,500 employees in the United States, India, Mexico and Argentina. It designs and engineers experiences that enable the world’s best-known retail, health care and tech/media/telecom companies to connect with their customers. A.wordsmith has partnered with PK since January 2011 to provide content development, design and messaging services.
In 2019, PK acquired five companies and embraced a new vigor for marketing and PR as it adds new thought leaders and targets substantial company growth. To help meet the company’s revenue goals, PK tasked A.wordsmith with launching its first-ever strategic public relations campaign in February 2019. The goal was to increase awareness of the firm’s unique capacity to create value through digital engineering and customer experiences and to bring its expanded pool of thought leaders under one umbrella. Partnering closely with PK’s internal marketing team, A.wordsmith worked with 16 of the firm’s executives, technology service line leaders and engineers to develop narratives that became central to media relations, thought leadership, content development, email campaigns, events, social media and more.
To date, the integrated communications campaign created and executed by A.wordsmith has helped PK:
- Secure publication of 28 contributed and news articles
- Develop 24 sponsored articles, blogs and white papers
- Add 24,000 new social media followers
- Grow website visitors by 11,000
- GeekWire: TechMoves: Vacasa names ex-OpenTable CEO to board; Pixvana brings on sales VP; and more
- CMSWire: Do You Need a Headless CMS? Maybe, Maybe Not
- Healthcare Business Today: How to Use AI to Circumvent Hospital Readmissions and Improve Patient and Business Outcomes
- MarTechAdvisor: Watch These 3 Trends to Drive Greater Flexibility and Personalization in Retail
- Datanami: Why You Should Strengthen Your Retail Analytics Strategy with Multiple Versions of the Truth
- CPO Magazine: The Growing Importance of Bio-Cybersecurity
- Total Retail: Putting the Pieces Together: Tips for Connecting Fragmented Data
- Customer Think: Building an App with a Conscience
- Retail Customer Experience: Creating a unified commerce experience