Based in Portland, Ore., AnswerConnect empowers businesses across the nation with 24/7 professional live answering services, seamless collaboration tools and exceptional customer experiences. Whether clients are seeking fully-integrated order taking capabilities, message taking, virtual office support, or HIPAA-compliant medical answering, AnswerConnect leads the phone answering industry with dedicated professionals – when and where they need it most.
In March 2020, when COVID-19 first began to dominate the media landscape, many business leaders were left grappling with how to swiftly embrace, adapt and enable remote operations. Recognizing the company was uniquely poised to address the heightened appetite for advice on how to keep productivity, collaboration and corporate culture intact, CEO Natalie Ruiz engaged A.wordsmith to implement a strategic communications campaign. This program was designed to elevate awareness of AnswerConnect’s unique approach, tools and services, and ultimately position Natalie as a visionary thought leader and expert authority in the “working from anywhere” arena. As part of this, A.wordsmith defined the thought leadership platform Natalie would champion in alignment with her personal passions and unique areas of expertise, ranging from compassionate leadership, employee empowerment, culture, productivity, accountability and inclusion. Lastly, the agency initiated a rapid response strategy to identify opportunities for Natalie to insert her unique perspectives in broader trend pieces and industry conversations.
As a result of our 4-month strategic communications campaign, A.wordsmith secured seven media placements, including feature, broadcast, contributed content and expert source commentary in local and national business and trade publications.
- KXL, Speaking Freely Podcast: Working from Home, It’s an Order
- Portland Business Tribune: Work from Home for All; feature article secured and published online and in print
- Business Insider: How to Take Your Company Remote Permanently While Maintaining a positive Culture and Productive Team, From CEOs and Leaders Who’ve Done It
- People Matters: Do You Need an Office to Have a Strong Company Culture?
- Small Business Daily: Will the Office Be Obsolete in a Post-COVID-19 World?
- Real Leaders: How Embracing a Remote Workforce Can be a Catalyst for Diversity and Inclusion
- Enterprisers Project: 4 Ways CIOs can Strengthen a Remote Workplace Through Continuous Learning