As the leading global supplier of mold-prevention products since 1998, Micro-Pak manufactures and distributes over three million items a day—protecting billions of consumer goods every year. Its world-class, all-in-one solution safeguards its clients’ products, brand and customers—from manufacturing through delivery. Micro-Pak is the only company in its field to offer extensive technical support to factories, including seminars on mold prevention and a 200-point on-site factory analysis.
Micro-Pak recognizes the importance of thought leadership to its business strategy, so it turned to A.wordsmith to develop and execute a multi-phased, cumulative strategy to tell its story in the right way, to the right audiences, at the right times. To this end, A.wordsmith worked to promote the Micro-Pak name and expertise through speaking engagements and focused media and award opportunities.
We secured numerous placements in major industry outlets, including Footwear News, Product Design & Development (now Design World) and Supply Chain Brain, and developed a wide range of thought-ware content and corporate communications, including bylined articles, annual reviews, case studies, newsletters and blog posts.
We also engaged in regular proactive idea generation and influencer outreach based on media trends relative to Micro-Pak’s strategic positioning. Together, we ensured the successful packaging and sharing of the company’s story on a national scale.
- Supply Management: Three Barriers to Supply Chain Transparency
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive: What it Takes to Make Lasting Improvement
- RIS News: Leveraging the Higg Index for Greater Supply Chain Sustainability
- Environmental Leader: Increased Transparency Becoming a Business-Critical Initiative
- Micro-Pak blog: High Tech Ways the Apparel and Footwear Industries are Combatting Counterfeiting
- Annual review: Strides Toward Further Excellence