IDL is a global expert in experiential marketing. Established as a small sign maker shop, it found its footing making screen print red crosses on first aid kits and labeling military rations in Pennsylvania in 1943. The company has blossomed into a global entity that services world-class brands like Nike, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, BP and Sephora to create elevated, enriching experiences for consumers in 31 countries and four continents.
Since 2016, A.wordsmith has partnered with IDL as its strategic communications partner. The focus of the program is to broaden IDL’s thought leadership on a local and national scale and bolster its reputation in the design and creative community. As a result, A.wordsmith implemented a diverse and proactive media relations campaign that consisted of vertical and business media relations, speaking engagements and award opportunities.
Over the last two years, A.wordsmith successfully garnered valuable media coverage in the form of both feature and contributed content that supports IDL’s thought leadership.
- Feature: A Guide to the 10 Next Hot Jobs in Digital Marketing, and for Several Years to Come – Adweek
- Contributed: 3 Ways Retail Brands Can Break Through the Traditional Mold With Experiences – Adweek
- Broadcast: Check Your Swoosh Art Show – KATU
- Feature: A Portland firm succeeds in making retail memorable – Portland Business Journal
- Feature: Buying the World a Coke – design:retail
- Contributed: The New Branding: Five Tips for Creating Shareable Brand Experiences – MarketingProfs
- Contributed: Retail is not dead: Storytelling through the physical environment – Apparel Magazine
- Contributed: Why retail is the ultimate social platform – Retail Customer Experience
- Contributed: The 4 Part Evolution Happening in Retail – Total Retail