All Classical Portland is Portland, Oregon’s classical radio station. Established in 1983, All Classical Portland seeks to build cultural community and to foster integrity, quality and innovation.
All Classical Portland approached A.wordsmith in August of 2017 with the goal of increasing local, regional and industry coverage of the station, its programming and happenings.
A.wordsmith secured more than 20 pieces of local, regional and industry coverage for All Classical Portland over a six month period. The coverage focused on All Classical Portland’s unique programming such as JOY, their fall fundraiser and partnership with the Oregon Food Bank, their inaugural Lovefest Concert and the announcement of Suzanne Nance as permanent president and CEO.
- Lake Oswego Review: Youth Roving Reporters
- The Oregonian: 9 arts picks: Tony-winning musical, Tchaikovsky, romantic concerts, more
- KATU: Local construction company partners with radio station to help Oregon Food Bank
- KOIN: Classical radio, construction company feed hungry
- Oregon Business: Shaking up the repertoire: Part I
- Oregon Music News: Benefit for All Classical Portland features Musical Couples