Like a Boss Coffee Chats
Come Together. Get Inspired. Go Live Your Best Life.
- Passion in Business
- Doing Good, Being Good:
The Power of Giving Back
- Warning: Badass Women at Work
- Inspire Yourself!
- Together with PRSA:
Journalism Done Right!
- When the Day Job Isn't Enough
- Keeping it Real in Portland
- Women Changing the Conversation
- Living with Pride
- Talk Like a Boss
A small spark of an idea has the power to ignite a powerful flame when it’s stoked correctly. At our November “Like a Boss” Coffee Chat we’re talking to three people who took something personal and acted on it in such a way that is now shaping not just their individual lives but also their professional careers.
Join us on Tuesday, November 19 for our next “Like a Boss” Coffee Chat on the topic of “Using Your Voice.” Through their own life paths, each of our panelists recognized a need and took the initiative to be drivers of change in their fields: corporate sustainability, parenting and health & fitness. Now authors, managers and business owners these thought leaders exemplify what it means to seize an opportunity by speaking up and speaking out.
- Kate Gaertner, owner of Triple Win Advisory and corporate sustainability expert
- Danielle LeSusa, owner of Danielle LaSusa PhD, LLC and philosopher on what it means to create a human being
- Bill Righter, managing director at BFit gyms and advocate for inclusivity and economic equality in the fitness industry
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
10am - 11am
420 SW Washington St., Suite #205
Portland, OR 97204
Please RSVP to Mia at firstname.lastname@example.org by November 15.
“Thank you so much for hosting a wonderful Coffee Chat this morning and inviting us into your wonderful space. It was great to hear about collaboration between community and business and how we can make giving back part of our professional lives.”