Unosquare is an international distributed Agile software development company renowned for its technical implementations and aptitude to deliver powerful engineering and IT solutions for financial services and life sciences organizations. The company serves clients from its offices in the U.S., Mexico and Northern Ireland.
In August 2017, Unosquare approached A.wordsmith with the goal of elevating its executives as thought leaders within the company’s target industries. Unosquare wanted to demonstrate its unique ability to meet clients’ software development goals through talent augmentation. Unosquare also sought to generate awareness of its local presence in the Portland, Oregon metro area, Belfast, Northern Ireland and Guadalajara, Mexico.
A.wordsmith worked with Unosquare’s CEO Giancarlo Di Vece and Chief Revenue Officer Mike Barret to develop and execute a strategic thought leadership and media relations plan built around their expertise and targeting relevant publications.
Since late 2017, A.wordsmith has secured more than 30 placements for Unosquare including business features, top-tier contributed articles, industry verticals and a monthly contributed column with CIO.com. The resulting coverage furthered Giancarlo and Mike’s status as thought leaders within the software development industry and generated recognition of Unosquare with potential customers.
- Entrepreneur: How to Grow Your Service Company Debt Free
- American Express Open Forum: Growth Strategy: Signs Your Company is Ready to Grow
- The Columbian: Lake Oswego, Ore. Tech firm moves to Vancouver
- Vancouver Business Journal: In the center of town
- The Irish News: London software firms 'could be wooed by Belfast after Brexit’
- Portland Business Journal: Outsourcing firm looks for 'Top Gun'
- Grin and Barrett CIO Column: