Talkoot provides companies with a content production management software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution. The company’s platform simplifies a complex process and powers copy creation for global brands like adidas and Dr. Martens. In early 2019, Talkoot secured $1.6 million in funding to expand its offerings.
Talkoot approached A.wordsmith with the goal of spreading awareness of its secured funding within a short, two-week timeframe. Talkoot wanted to generate buzz by securing placements in local, regional and select industry vertical publications.
To reach Talkoot’s goals, A.wordsmith crafted the press release and managed its distribution over the newswire and via targeted outreach to identified media contacts. In total, A.wordsmith secured 9 pieces of coverage in local, regional, industry and top tier outlets, successfully expanding awareness of Talkoot’s offerings and plans for growth.
- Fortune Term Sheet: Term Sheet: Wednesday, March 27
- Geek Wire: Talkoot raises $1.6M to help Adidas, Under Armour and other big brands write product copy
- Portland Business Journal: Copy collaboration software maker snags $1.7M seed round
- PEHub: Talkoot grabs $1.65 mln seed
- Market Insider
- Benzinga: Talkoot Secures $1.65 Million in Seed Funding to Power Market Expansion