Set on a 14,000-acre cattle ranch in Southern Oregon, Aspen Ridge Resort is one of the state’s hidden gems. The resort includes five log cabins and a 3,000 square-foot Lodge that features four hotel rooms, a full restaurant, bar and game room. For the past 35 years people have visited the resort to escape the hustle of today’s world. Whether people are looking for an active vacation complete with horseback riding, fishing, hiking and tennis, or a relaxed trip with a good book, world-class food and stunning views, Aspen Ridge is an ideal destination.
A.wordsmith engaged with Aspen Ridge to secure media coverage throughout the Pacific Northwest and raise awareness among summertime vacationers. Our team has secured multiple feature articles in top-tier regional outlets, as well as news of key events happening at the resort.
- Bend Bulletin: Remote Bly Ranch Offers Western Experience
- Oregonian: Gerry Frank’s picks
- Southern Oregon Magazine: Pack the Bags-Back to Nature
- Portland Monthly: Southern Oregon’s Top Secret Alpine Ranch Resort
- Klamath Life: Ranch Life, Resort Life
- Northwest Travel Magazine: Northwest Guest Ranches
- 1859: Highway 140: Oregon’s Ranch Road
- Herald & News Aspen Ridge Resort Kicks off Concert Season